Saturday, January 7, 2012

Artid pictorial buttons


Artid buttons were made in England in the 1940’s. They are amino plastic and were made in many different designs in 3 sizes. The painted colors were mainly black, red, green, wine and light navy. Each button has the backmark “Artid Made in England”. The card shown here is from my private collection..note the last row which are different and not as plentiful as the amino plastic.
Click on picture to enlarge.
SOLD OUT: See some I have for sale in my ecrater store @ Pegs Buttons

1 comment:

  1. I am not positive where you are getting your information,
    but good topic. I needs to spend some time finding out more or understanding more.
    Thank you for magnificent info I was in search of this information for my mission.


    Feel free to visit my web page codes psn gratuit

    ReplyDelete