Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bethlehem pearl Christmas Tree button


Bethlehem pearls-a souvenir and export item of long standing in the Holy Land-were made as both buttons and brooches. Traditionally round, some were realistically shaped. Most of these buttons were imported by American dealers from the 1940’ to 60’s, but they have again been available in recent years. The earlier examples were usually well-designed and carved; the quality seemed to deteriorate over the years. This button is a heavy large pearl with handsomely carved branches and ornaments

1 comment:

  1. I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or
    weblog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this website.

    Reading this information So i am happy to exhibit that I have
    a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just
    what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to don?
    t overlook this site and provides it a look on a constant basis.

    http://bawash.com/index.php?do=/blog/20266/quick-products-and-solutions-inside-small-business-web-design-features-thro/
    http://youchilly.com/index.php?do=/blog/30385/things-to-consider-related-to-small-business-web-design/

    Here is my website tradingpost

    ReplyDelete